- Saving and Spending in Worktown. Phil. Diss., London 1939.
- Our Wartime Guests-Opportunity or Menace? A psychological approach to evacuation. A report of an investigation carried out by students of the Department of Science of Liverpool University. Prepared by Gertrude Wagner. [Liverpool] / London: University Press of Liverpool / Hodder & Stoughton 1940, 43 S.
- Food. An enquiry into (i) a day's meals and (ii) attitude to wartime food in selected groups of British workers. June, 1943. [London 1943], 21 S.
- (Mit A.H. Reynolds) Food Supplements. An enquiry for the Ministry of Food into the use of fruit juices and cod liver oil. [London 1944], 17 S.
- A Dietary Survey of Stoke and Salford School Children. Made for the Ministry of Health. With technical appendices by E. Whitelaw. [London 1945], 32 S.
- Vegetable Consumption in Four Selected Towns. A survey made for the Ministry of Food. [London 1946], 44 S.
Graz, im Juni 1997
BACK | STARTSEITE